|QStride is the difference in business technology solutions! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and Business Intelligence solutions for businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video that includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
We are seeking an Adobe Campaign Developer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the campaign administrative function that supports the deployment of cross-channel marketing campaigns and related customer experiences. This individual executes the end-to-end process of campaign deployment and is responsible for establishing campaign design workflows in line with marketing strategy, receipt of creative assets including testing for functional and rendering quality, preparing the lists, managing the approval and workflow process and scheduling the deployment in the cloud-based marketing campaign application, e.g. Adobe Campaign.
- 5+ years of experience in manual testing/testing automation and 3+years of experience in Java.
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Gradle or other build tools.
- Manage the execution of communication/marketing efforts on the Adobe Campaign platform to support the business goals of demand generation and lead nurturing. This includes building rules-based multi-step email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Work closely with all members of the marketing team and be accountable for campaign delivery and execution according to the master campaign calendar.
- Assess the effectiveness of various marketing channels and deliveries and look for performance improvements using A/B testing and measurement of key elements.
- Create campaign reports and analysis on a regular basis while continuously improving processes, procedures and results.
- Communicate and implement learnings and content marketing insights gained through campaign executions and present reports and analyses in a simple and clear way to different audiences.
- Manage relationship with digital assets and CRM processes to integrate touchpoint interactions, assign campaign attribution and develop opportunities for behavior based campaigns.
- Manage technical aspects of Adobe Campaign platform used to generate, distribute, and report on cross channel programs and troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Ensure marketing tactics are associated with the appropriate campaign and responses are captured for nurturing and lead generation.
- Responsible for compliance with email CAN-SPAM and overall health of email database.
- Provide expertise and recommendations to internal teams for communication (emails, direct mail, etc.) from a design, business and technical standpoint.
- Keep abreast of developments in digital marketing and draw on industry best practices to support communications efforts.
- Experience designing and developing solutions using Adobe Campaign (Neolane) and Adobe Experience Manager tool set.
- Experience interfacing Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience tool set with external systems – specifically performing necessary design, development, testing as needed to allow AEM - Adobe Campaign combination to interface with Teradata Data Marts, Cloud solutions, and Salesforce solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to mentor other engineers.
- Experience in leading and performing troubleshooting activities to address any technical glitches and system defects that prevent Adobe tool set to interface with upstream and downstream systems for this project.
- Experience in coordinating with ecosystem solutions to keep visibility into the development efforts.
- Excellent communication skills and experience to work with clients.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Equivalent.