|QStride is the difference in business technology solutions! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and Business Intelligence solutions for businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video that includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Lead. This position will involve working with the Projects Managers, as well as functional and technical resources, to use the project requirements to identify and develop test scenarios and test cases, as well as facilitate test execution of the test cases across resources in multiple areas both onshore and offshore.
- Perform test leadership activities.
- Responsible for all test lead activities for this project.
- Work with 3rd party vendors.
- Responsible for managing the defect management process.
- Report status to test leadership as well as project leadership regularly and will own the identification and communication of any issues or risks for the testing work stream on the projects.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in test / QA leadership roles.
- Strong, focused personality that can quickly step in and lead the team.
- Must be able work on multiple projects while also coordinating multiple activities across multiple resources in parallel.
- Expert in functional testing process, including test scope identification, test requirements management, test case development, test scheduling, and defect management.
- Strong understanding of common Systems Development Lifecycle methodologies, including Waterfall and iterative approaches like Agile / Scrum.
- Ability to manage testers both onshore and offshore.
- Ability to work off hours if needed to work with 3rd party vendors.
- Expert in using HP ALM for test and defect management.
- Independently documents and presents test strategies / plans to project and business leaders.
- Experience leading multiple resources on projects.
- Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills with IT and Business audiences.
- Excels at working in a project environment and on cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
- Consistently delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- Independently develops key deliverables and publishes without supervisor review.
- Proactively applies a systematic approach to data gathering and analysis to make key decisions that are supported by facts.
- Able to influence others without authority in order to drive decision-making and solutions.