|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and technology solutions for businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig
We are seeking a DevOps Cloud Architect for one of our end customer projects. The ideal candidate will design, build, operate, and monitor the technical distribution of our clients BaaS model by using the latest DevOps techniques to enable an efficient multi-tenant SaaS model, including integration with 3rd party and partner systems. This is a key role that will ensure our client can distribute a digital solution to multiple partner models efficiently leveraging modern cloud techniques.
DevOps Cloud Architect Job Responsibilities:
- This is a hands-on systems engineering role that focuses on execution of multiple partner integrations by changing or leveraging the base product suite, from execution to quality assurance and deployment. The focus is on the full technology stack with specific responsibility for the infrastructure stack, cloud hosting environment, and support of integration technologies
- Develop and maintain EAI and configuration documentation that represents the critical views to ensure maintainability for all technical stakeholders. Contribute to integration standards and define methodologies for execution and operations.
- Interact with business operations, business product management, and multiple technical teams to deliver complex client banking integrations
- Help define and drive consensus on integration technical decisions and deliver high quality results
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Foster teamwork, communication, collaboration while managing competing priorities.
- Ensure sufficient separation of concerns between multiple business models.
DevOps Cloud Architect Job Requirements:
- Must be a subject mattter expert in modern cloud computing technologies and DevOps techniques, including IaaS and PaaS models, and deep familiarity with the Azure stack, with 5-7+ years of experience.
- Must have direct experience in architecture and design of complex “SaaS” deployment models, specifically how to handle multi-tenancy via different methods for each part of the architecture.
- Must have experience scaling systems with MM’s of users via performance engineering, testing, and tuning, with the ability to setup an effective approach to system under test design, test harness, and success criteria development and execution.
- Must have some knowledge of enterprise application integration with large banks and have a firm grasp in integration methods and technologies including SOA, EAI, and/or ETL disciplines.
- Some of the following financial technologies: core banking, PFM, card management, payments, digital wallets, RDC, HCE, and crypto-currencies.
- Must have both frontend mobile, web, and backend SOA and batch technical experience and have a keen understanding of the commonalities and differences between web and mobile products.
- Experience with technical operations and DevOps methods and tools, such as ITIL, agile/scrum, continuous integration, automated configuration management, test driven development, data center and cloud automation, and UI monitoring and measurement tools.
- Strong attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills required.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field (M.S. preferred).