|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider. We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and Business Intelligence solutions for leading mid-market and Fortune 500 businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage. For these reasons, QStride is recognized as a leader. |
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
We are seeking an Oracle PL/SQL Developer. This role focuses on development of stored procedures, functions and SQL scripts for multiple client projects. The ideal candidate will spend analyze and translate business requirements into data requirements. Responsibilities include analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Ad-hoc data query for various analyses. Provide detailed analysis of data issues and development of recommendations. Any experience with Big Data or Hadoop is preferred.
Oracle PL/SQL Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 5-7 years related to Data Architect/SQL Development experience.
- Experience in designing, coding, testing and maintaining database objects, tables, views, packages, functions, procedures, indexes, sequences and triggers in Oracle.
- Experience is performance tuning of SQL, analyzing the AWR, trace file output and advanced SQL writing skills.
- Strong foundation on analyzing the data and business scenarios with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated by satisfying customer needs.
- Experience meeting with user community, ability to drive data analysis meetings for data migration from external data sources, and documenting data conversion requirements.
- Experience translating requirements into technical specifications including the data modelling, designing and data flow diagrams.
- Driven self-starter who can work both independently and as a team member
- Experience in developing the UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience in working with Cloudera Hadoop and Big Data a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a 4-year college or technical school.