|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider. We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and Business Intelligence solutions for leading mid-market and Fortune 500 businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage. For these reasons, QStride is recognized as a leader.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this brief marketing video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
We are seeking a Senior .NET Software Engineer with lead experience for one of our direct end customers located in metropolitan Detroit. The ideal candidate will have strong hands on programming experience, contributing to the teams SDLC and Methodology, in addition to having the ability to provide leadership within the software development team by delegating tasks, provide technical mentoring to team members, and assist in the development of architecture design.
Senior .NET Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Senior .NET Software Engineer Job Requirements:
- Participates in the design, implementation, and testing of multi-tier applications.
- Designs and creates graphical user interfaces and reports.
- Implements new features and functionality consistent with established patterns and architecture.
- Takes responsibility for team commitments and deadlines, working to balance competing priorities.
- Implements integration with other systems through documented interfaces/APIs.
- Diagnoses and resolves software defects.
- Utilizes debugging and profiling tools to solve problems and enhance performance.
- Collaborates with business analysts and other team members on the definition of requirements and the design of applications.
- Prepares technical documents and specifications.
- Creates database scripts to perform functions such as querying data, creating relational database tables, creating and executing stored procedures, etc.
- Effectively manages multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Complies with team policies and procedures, coding standards, etc.
- Analyzes requirements and create effective and accurate work estimates and work plans.
- Effectively uses task/project management tools.
- Experience in leading a technical team with demonstrated comfort level with facilitating projects and/or teams.
- Experience in developing Web applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with modern web-development toolkits such as Angular, Bootstrap, Knockout, Kendo preferred.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle methodology Scrum, Waterfall, Rational, MSF required.
- Experience with Unit Testing concepts and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Hands on experience with Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Entity Framework) required.
- Experience of common design patterns such as MVC and MVVM required.
- Demonstrable history architecting high performance enterprise class applications
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Microsoft Certification (MCAD, MCSD, MSDBA) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred.