|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider. We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and Business Intelligence solutions for leading mid-market and Fortune 500 businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage. For these reasons, QStride is recognized as a leader. |
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
We are seeking a VoIP Network Specialist. This opportunity is comprised of the following core job responsibilities: Provides support and maintenance services to cloud collocations and office locations including analysis, design, installation, and daily maintenance of all computer systems. troubleshooting within a VoIP environment (inclusive of unified communications technologies.) Addition of services within the hosted environment upon customer request, documentation of configuration or design elements, and completion of diagnostics and testing as required. Candidates should have at least 4 or more years of experience with the following areas:
VoIP Network Specialist Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Four to six years related experience in telecommunications.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent.
- Knowledge in administration, programming and configuration of servers.
- Must possess working knowledge of and direct experience with operating system configuration files and hardware/software interoperability issues.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient with Unix, Cisco, Audiocodes, VMware and Avaya technologies.
- Installs and updates operating system (Microsoft, Linux, Unix, Apple) and third-party software.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical specialization.
- Support and maintain cloud collocation and office facilities.
- Implement and maintain Cisco networking equipment including but not limited to router, switches, gateways, call mangers, and contact centers.
- Install, update and maintain conference bridging equipment.
- Support and implement firewall technologies including Watchguard and Sonicwall.
- Configure Audio codes gateways and SBCs.
- Update, install and maintain VMware software and technologies.
- Analyzes system usage; investigates opportunities for performance improvement.
- Performs system administration activities on all computer systems.
- Maintains and improves external network connection and service.
- Sets up new user accounts; closes out old user accounts; ensures system security via passwords and other methods.
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures; performs system troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems.
- Performs software backups and maintains archive of source codes.
- Establishes and documents processes and procedures for systems administration; supports all personnel as they use the documented procedures.
- Maintains computer-related hardware and peripherals.
- Researches and evaluates new hardware and software; recommends budgets and coordinates approved equipment purchases.
- Keeps abreast of developments in Information technology.
- Assists with building, installing, deploying, and upgrading system hardware and software components as required.
- Be able to cover on call support on 24/7 basis.