QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider. We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and Business Intelligence solutions for leading mid-market and Fortune 500 businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage. For these reasons, QStride is recognized as a leader.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
We are seeking a B2B Solution Architect. This person is responsible for the design and implementation of our B2B interfaces drive by the single global B2B hub. This a key role within the Integration team. The ideal candidate will ensure the integration model is isolated from the product and/or US consumer model in the right places, while re-using base business processes and technologies effectively.
B2B Solution Architect Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Experience and familiarity with consumer financial services.
- Some of the following financial technologies: core banking, IFX, OFX, PFM, card management, payments, digital wallets, RDC, HCE, and crypto-currencies.
- Be intimately involved in the design of various components of the platform architecture to extend the utilization of our platform around the world.
- Must be proficient in BPM and enterprise application integration with large banks and have a firm grasp in integration methods and technologies including Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF/Archimate), SOA (SOAP/REST), and EAI disciplines.
- Research new technology and development approaches of current and emerging technologies.
- Work with cross functional Architecture teams to help extend and utilize the platform for the B2B architecture roadmap.
- Own and aggregate all B2B documentation, inclusive of integration, project, and quality assurance documentation. Set integration standards and define methodologies for execution and operations.
- Experience with DevOps methods and tools, such as agile/scrum, continuous integration, automated configuration management, test driven development, data center and cloud automation, and UI monitoring and measurement tools, with views on how to apply these towards a B2B integration model.
- Support the technical solution-ing process by helping to define and elaborate customer requirements, define customer solution architecture using core product components and provide high-level estimations of effort.
- Working closely with development and Project managers to lead the creation of high-level designs that realize and ensure the successful delivery of solutions.
- Liaison between customers and implementation teams, as well as, governance of implementations.
- Work with the Operations team to define and document how the architecture can be integrated and operated.
- Must be highly cross-functional across multiple disciplines including business systems analysis, BPM, customer experience management, usability engineering, scrum project methods, and quality assurance.
- B.S. in MIS or related field (M.S. or MBA preferred).