|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and technology solutions for businesses globally. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
We are seeking a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines. The candidate should be detail oriented and willing to work on small enhancement projects. This job will require candidates to oversee one or more projects.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to oversee one or more projects with the ability to keep track of progress and workload.
- Assemble project teams while also assigning individual responsibilities.
- Lead and participate in meetings to coordinate work and manage labor concerns.
- Implement project schedules including each task associated with the project completion.
- Anticipate potential project roadblocks and identify alternatives in an independent and efficient manner.
- Document the technical, financial, and resource allocation aspects of each project.
- Track project phase completion against milestones.
- Ensure resolution of technical and service related issues by being actively engaged in projects.
- Serves as a liaison between team members and functional area requesting project.
- Ability to direct and follow an appropriate escalation path for issue resolution.
- Develops and maintains project schedules and budgets.
- Responsible for determining and working with supervision to acquire resource needs.
Project Manager Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of IT Project Management experience.
- CA Clarity Portfolio Management experience is a huge plus.
- MS Project.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- MS Visio.
- MS Office Suite.
- Experience with eCommerce applications is a plus.
- Previous technology experience to include servers, network, IT security, data center, applications, middleware, database and web environments.
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations in a calm and professional manner, while remaining customer-centric.
- BA / BS College Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- PMP Certified is a bonus.