|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and technology solutions for businesses globally. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
We are seeking a SCRUM Master for one of our direct end customers who will be responsible for facilitating a Scrum team to deliver of software for the business. The Scrum Master will help guide and coach the team and the organization in the practices of Agile. They will act as facilitator and process steward.
SCRUM Master Job Responsibilities:
- Strongly supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their progress to the goal of the iteration and release.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) principles and practices.
- A Team-based servant leader who leads by example.
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Facilitates all team meetings, including daily stand-up, Iteration planning, Team Demo, Retros and more.
- Removing impediments so the team can remain focused on achieving objectives.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Coordinate with other Scrum teams, DevOps, Release, POs and Leadership teams.
- Enjoy coaching and mentoring a team to maximize progress and potential.
- Motivated and driven, and have the ability to influence and drive teams to success using Agile/Scrum/Lean practices.
SCRUM MASTER Job Requirements:
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master with 3-5+ years of project management experience SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and Scrum Master experience required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, facilitation, presentation and team building skills.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality typess.
- A thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential.
- Collaborative approach to driving decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Experience with Rally or other Agile Management tools.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Science or Computer Sciences. Master’s degree is preferred.