|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and technology solutions for businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig
We are seeking a Senior Data Warehouse Developer for one of our end customer projects. The ideal candidate will have both detailed code-level expertise and broader strategic perspective to strengthen the BI capabilities and have specific responsibility for the evaluation, design, implementation and on-going support of the enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence platform.
Senior Data Warehouse Developer Job Responsibilities:
Senior Data Warehouse Developer Job Requirements:
- Interact with functional business units to analyze, gather and prioritize business and reporting requirements
- Assume leadership role in design, implementation, testing, and roll-out of enterprise data warehouse and data marts including development of proof-of-concepts
- Formulate and provide status updates on project plans and schedules to meet goals/objectives
- Create and enforce corporate standards for data warehouse design and data integrity
- Ensure data architecture supports existing and future requirements of evolving business model
- Evaluate and analyze existing OLTP databases and develop/maintain integrations to data warehouse.
- Lead development and maintenance of operational, analytic, dashboard and executive-level reporting using Business Objects Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reporting Services, Microsoft Sharepoint and other BI tools
- Evaluate, test and assist in selection of Reporting and BI tools.
- Monitor and stay abreast of key developments in BI industry
- 10+ years of data warehousing experience and will have deep expertise in data warehousing methodologies (Kimball, Inmon), dimensional modeling, and the ability to bring best practices with regard to master data management, ETL, and data governance.
- A deep expertise with OLTP design, data warehousing, dimensional modeling, BI, ETL, and data governance.
- At least 5 years’ experience in manufacturing and distribution and working with ERP Systems (IFS, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics etc.) and CRM (Salesforce, Pivotal, Sales Logix, Microsoft CRM).
- At least 5 years’ experience using Microsoft SSRS, SSAS and SSIS (2005 and/or 2008).
- Equally adept working in Oracle and SQL Server environments using PL-SQL and/or T-SQL.
- Experience with BI and Reporting Platforms such as Business Objects, Cognos, Microstrategy, MS SharePoint.
- A strong work ethic and ability to self-start.
- A strong team player mentality with proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The candidate should have a demonstrable record of being able to interact effectively with business stakeholders at all levels in all functional areas to gather and understand business requirements and reporting needs.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to evaluate and learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- BA or BS in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science required. Master’s preferred.