QStride Career Opportunities
|Xamarin Sr. Mobile Engineer|
We are seeking a Xamarin Sr. Mobile Engineer. The ideal candidate will have the ability to make enhancements and feature developments and bring them to life using Xaramin and Xamarin Forms to build iOS and Android apps. This candidate should be passionate about latest technologies.
Xamarin Engineer Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Must have experience with all major software architecture patterns, especially MVC, mobile technology patterns, and general UX design patterns.
· Experience with enterprise technologies such as .NET, C#, Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, MvvmCross, Jenkins, Azure, MS SQL Server, Windows OS, web apps, and security technologies such as SSL/TLS.
· Must have both frontend mobile, web, and general UI technology focus.
· Deep understanding of similarities and differences between web and mobile products.
· Desire to work on the .NET backend when applicable.
· Familiar with emerging DevOps methods and tools, such as agile/scrum, continuous integration, automated configuration management, test driven development, data center and cloud automation, etc.
· Develop highly maintainable and scalable software components that can support rapid changes in a high-quality fashion.
· Must follow software architecture standards to build a highly maintainable app.
· Ensure code quality and inline metrics instrumentation for differentiating capabilities such that early and critical business hypothesizes can be tested, measured, and proven as successful or not.
· Help define and drive consensus on technical decisions and deliver high quality results.
· This is a hands-on software development role that focuses on Xamarin and Xamarin. Forms mobile development of all custom-developed fin-tech solutions, with opportunity to work on Angular web apps or emerging voice apps (i.e. Alexa).
· B.S. in Computer Science or related field (M.S. preferred).
Would you like to apply to this job?