QStride Career Opportunities
|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and technology solutions for businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to help collaborate with projects ranging from infrastructure, end-user workspace / desktop, phone systems, to application development. This position requires strong communication and ability to work with engineers and customers during migration projects. The ability to work on multiple projects in highly autonomous environments. As well as handle high volume workloads and provide exceptional customer support. Minimum of 8 years of experience in Project Management role in Information Technology. Tasks include: Project management for the IBM WebSphere custom application development, Cisco Phone systems upgrades, Desktop refresh, Microsoft office 365 migration, SharePoint development. Working on multiple projects in highly autonomous environments. Handling high volume workloads and provide exceptional customer support. Developing, fostering, and maintaining effective working relationships with engineering, Store Operations, Enterprise Services/Support, Information Security and field implementation and partner teams to deliver key business metrics. Providing project planning, scheduling, and reporting support to the project team. Supporting the Project Planning Phase including the development of Project Plans, Scope, etc. Gathering project plan details from the project management team and assemble into a project plan, develop and maintain the project staffing plans, actively working out issues in the plan, develop and maintain project reports as assigned such as weekly project status reports, resource planning reports, risk management reports, and other management reports as required. Maintaining project tracking logs such as actions, issues, minutes, anomalies, problems, change, and risk, schedule and coordinate Meetings/Workshops for project team, develop Project Presentation Materials.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Experience with IBM WebSphere application (Intranet/Portal) development projects.
• Experience managing Desktop upgrades to Win 10, Cisco Phone Systems upgrades, Audio/Video and similar infrastructure projects.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange Online / Office 365 / Cloud Migration Projects.
• Experience managing Microsoft SharePoint Projects.
• Some experience as a direct line manager preferred.
• PMP and/or Scrum certification preferred. Agile experience is highly desired.
• Experience in a core data center and shared service technology area required.
• Experience with Microsoft Operating System – Client and Server.
• Experience with Office 365 deployments and upgrades.
• Detailed understanding of, and experience with, ITIL processes.
• Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project.
• Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Visio for flow charts/process flows.
• Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment; a self-starter.
• Strong Soft skills and ability to build business relationships with customers.
• Project Management Skills.
• Undergraduate degree in related field is required.
Would you like to apply to this job?