|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and technology solutions for businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
Our client is looking for a Program Manager for provided project control support and coordinates the work of the implementation of the product to meet the customer requirements and support the customer's on-going system engineering life-cycle processes. 10+ years of experience in software development and at least 5+ years of leading and managing a software development team.
Program Manager Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Experience in project management skills to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes in an agile environment.
- Experience in preparing implementation design for project.
- Strong technical experience as a Full stack developer in enterprise level web-based application.
- Must have experience in Enterprise software with good knowledge of Case Management, Licensing, Permitting and Compliance, FOIA and Privacy Compliance modules.
- Strong knowledge on work flow and should possess skills to customize work flow as required.
- Experience in Agile methodologies (both Scrum and Kanban) and Tools such as JIRA, BaseCamp, Team Foundation Server.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Strong familiarity in web development using SOAP and REST Web services.
- Experience in writing custom BeanShell scripts.
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with popular front-end JS frameworks - Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular JS and Vue.JS
- Experience in developing portal using SmartGuide Designer.
- Knowledge of best practices and design patterns preferred.
- Experience in securing web application.
- Solid experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above and Oracle 10g or above.
- Fluent in coding complex queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers (using T-SQL and PL-SQL).
- Experience in developing and/or integrating Content Management Systems.
- Strong experience on implementation of Payment Gateway.
- Ability to write complex reports using Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence software such as YellowFin and/or Power BI.
- Bachelors degree is required.