QStride Career Opportunities
|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and technology solutions for businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
We are seeking a Project Manager for our direct client. The Project Manager owns the planning, execution, and delivery of customer implementations of our client’s Recurring Revenue Solutions. Project Managers will deliver projects using Professional Services methodologies and governance systems. Typical day-to-day project activities include: driving project schedules, anticipating risk and variance, cost containment and disruption handling, managing all project resources, and project communications. Project Managers are leaders in Professional Services and will be directing and influencing the customer in the areas of customer-side project involvement, operational readiness, and the overall relationship.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Project Manager Job Requirements:
· 2-3+ years of project management and client services experience.
· Strong understanding with integrated, digital, and/or email marketing programs and technologies. Able to negotiate client and manage client concerns.
· Excellent client-facing skills including self-presentation and clarity of verbal and written communication.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required; able to identify solutions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles.
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time; graceful under pressure; able to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment.
· High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project; proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drive preferred.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Able to travel as needed (typically less than 25%).
· PMP or equivalent certification preferred but not mandatory.
Would you like to apply to this job?