|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider. We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and Business Intelligence solutions for leading mid-market and Fortune 500 businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
We are seeking a Manufacturing Process Improvement Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and leading opportunities to improve various business processes across the organization in an effort to understand, document and identify solutions for deficiencies/bottlenecks in our current processes and systems. Assigned to work across several different functional areas. Areas include change management, financial analysis, manufacturing process improvement, and product analysis. Keys to winning include having a mechanical background and/ or Supply chain managements and logistics experience.
Manufacturing Process Improvement Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Work with department managers to identify, understand and document opportunities for modifying, automating and streamlining processes and make business case recommendations to leadership based on analysis.
- Lead improvements focused on capital and non-capital cost reduction, waste reduction, process efficiency and variability reduction projects as well as continuous improvements within functional areas.
- Lead project teams to analyze business needs and ensure delivery of end process improvement that is timely and in accordance with the needs of the customer.
- Developing project plans with risk mitigation strategies.
- Facilitating buy-in and approval from stake holders and sponsors.
- Ensuring management and training for a particular process is effectively transitioned after a project's completion to ensure sustainability.
- Develop metrics and reporting tools that can be used to measure effectiveness and efficiency of processes or systems.
- Analyze, model and document requirements to reconcile current process issues and enhance systems for future business needs.
- Support business with strategic evaluations and/or performance tracking, as well as budgeting/business analysis.
- Support operating units as needed as a technical resource or in an operations management capacity.
- Act as liaison between operating areas within the mill. Champion resolution of complex operating issues as needed.
- Be knowledgeable and participate in Maintenance/Reliability work. Be a resource to provide support for project management and/or outage management during annual outages.
- Demonstrate leadership in the area of safety and support broad based participation in the company’s safety initiatives.
Manufacturing Process Improvement Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering).
- 10+ years' experience in analytical role in manufacturing industry.
- LEAN certified (Six Sigma, Kaizen).
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated experience in project management.
- Ability to interpret and break down customer business needs into distinct business requirements and process vague, abstract verbal and written instructions to create and evaluate processes.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, maintain attention to detail and recognize time constraints.
- Proven ability to work in and lead project teams as well as develop rapport/credibility with diverse groups; must be comfortable interacting with senior management.
- Ability to achieve results within time constraints.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Enterprise Management software programs.