|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and technology solutions for businesses globally. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig
We are seeking a Mid to Senior level C# .NET Developer for one of our customer projects. The ideal candidate will have strong hands on programming experience, contributing to the teams SDLC and Methodology and assist in the development of architecture design.
The successful candidate will need a working understanding of business processes within either a distribution, logistics, manufacturing environment as well as Supply Chain and e-commerce project knowledge.
C# .NET Developer Job Requirements:
- 3-5+ years of C# .NET Development experience.
- Supply chain, Manufacturing, and/or e-commerce experience required.
- Xamarin Mobile Application development experience preferred but not a must.
- A track record for delivering results within a dynamic and collaborative team environment and a minimum of 5 years of recent direct experience.
- Creative and dynamic thinker with the sharp focus of a business analyst.
- Proven track record applying pragmatic analytics and approaches in identifying solutions for enterprise business requirements.
- The drive and passion to contribute within a collaborative team environment.
- Be open to receive training within and develop new and diverse technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, IT, IS required.
- Technologies/Platforms – Web Services, SOAP, API’s, Visual Studio.Net (2005, 08, 10, 12), MS SQL (2005, 08, 10, 12) & Database Structures & Queries.
- Software Development – Review, analyze, construct, modify, and support business application systems utilizing best-practice and formal SDLC methodologies including; coding, QA, testing & UAT, debugging, deployment and user training/support. Perform and participate in code reviews and refactoring to make valuable enhancements where necessary.
- ERP/OS Architecture – knowledge of enterprise systems/program integration architecture and interdependencies.
- Application Development - code & program documentation, UI design, user-experience enhancement, workflow & process development.
- Project Management – Practice knowledge of Project Management methodologies and approaches to include Project & Application Portfolio Management, request thru approval workflow, and resource utilization.