|QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and technology solutions for businesses globally. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.
The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials!
About the Gig:
Qstride is seeking at Sr. MS SQL Server Developer to take over our customers’ existing reporting infrastructure and help us plan for future growth and improvements. This is a chance for the right person to own the reports development process for our division and make an immediate impact.
Sr. MS SQL Server Developer Job Responsibilities:
Sr. MS SQL Server Developer Job Requirements:
- Develop logical and physical data models, and schemas, that support current and future BI projects; all supporting a MicroStrategy platform for data analysis.
- Ideal schema - Snowflake with conformed dimensions across all business subject areas including, but are not limited to; Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Customers, Vendors, Products, Promotions, Operations, Supply Chain, and Shipping.
- Assist in the development of Fact and Dimension Tables for all business subject areas.
- Develop strategies to address and record historically, slowly changing dimensions.
- Develop strategies to address DB fields that may contain incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Develop SSIS ETL process to maintain a real-time/near real-time Data Warehouse.
- Assist in developing and deploying a self-service BI strategy across all business subject areas.
- Assist in developing a strong data governance strategy and associated policies.
- Assist in the integration of all relevant external data sources within the DW schema and architecture.
- 5-7+ years of experience with MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience working with large-scale data sets in a Data Warehouse environment with MS SQL, SSRS and BI applications.
- Experience working with supply chain, logistics and/or freight environments preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio using/writing stored procedures , T-SQL, functions, and SQL queries.
- Experience developing custom data visualizations that utilize cube data sets, filters, parameters, and/or drill downs functions.
- Experience with report development using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services ( SSRS ) and/or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse group of people.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) in MIS and/or Mathematics required.