QStride is a Top100 ranked technology solutions provider! We are focused on delivering the best Information Technology talent and technology solutions for businesses. QStride understands what it takes to help businesses solve problems and sustain a competitive advantage and is why QStride is recognized by its customers as a leader in what it does.The key to QStride's success story is its people. We are built on a foundation of world class talent and believe our employees are our best asset. QStride is continuously seeking to acquire high caliber talent which will contribute towards the continual growth, innovation, and advancing our and our customers mission.
Learn more about QStride by watching this video, which includes client and consultant testimonials! About this Gig: This NOC Engineer position requires a strong knowledge of the Help Desk ticket application (Clientele) for the purpose of creating, maintaining, and closing out tickets. The NOC Engineer also provides Level One Support to Third Party Service Organizations, Field Engineering, and Client Project Teams for cable/trouble ticket issues. NOC Engineer Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Must have current Cisco Certification of CCNA or higher. As an alternative, the incumbent must commit to obtaining CCNA within 1 year of their hire date.
- A minimum of two years Help Desk/Call Center experience.
- This position requires knowledge of Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Outlook. Experienced in the use of a PC in a local network environment.
- Manage multiple phone calls received from Customers on the Help Desk line as well as general calls on the Operator line.
- Able to multi-task by handling phone calls, emails, and ticket updates simultaneously.
- Interface and follow through to Client Project Teams and Project Management, and respond to requests regarding client issues and open trouble tickets.
- Coordinate dispatches with Third Party Service Organizations and engineers.
- Follow proper escalation procedures through Multiple Third Party Service Organizations.
- Monitor, follow-up, and close all tickets as they are resolved.
- Monitor and maintain all Queues in Clientele.
- Ensure Trouble Tickets are filled out correctly and completely.
- React, respond and follow through on a heavy volume of e-mails sent to the Help Desk.
- Provide Level One Help Desk support and troubleshooting on hardware and cable issues for clients.
- Escalate to Level Two Support Team as required.
- Ship parts in emergency situations as required.
- The position requires a high level of customer interaction and a high quality of customer service is demanded.
- The position requires the ability to work independently with little supervision, and is able to switch rapidly between different projects.
- Ability to read and interpret comments in Trouble Tickets. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, partners, or fellow employees.
- Proficient written and verbal English communication skills. The ability to speak a second language (Spanish primarily) is a plus.
- Understanding of using basic formulas in Excel.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and make recommendations for a solution to the stated problem.